Black iron cookware is ideal for professional use in the catering industry. Designed to heat slowly and evenly, retaining heat for professional cooking. Black iron cookware is a unrivalled conductor and that's why it is so popular for professional kitchens.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:CW34|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):340|
|Cooking Surface||Cooking Surface:Electric, Gas, Induction|
Established in 1929, Sunnex has been supplying the UK catering and hospitality sector with high quality stainless-steel products for nearly 100 years. Keeping pace with industry changes Sunnex has continuously innovated its product range to deliver up-to-date essential stainless-steel equipment for restaurants and caterers. Furthermore, it has significantly invested in its manufacturing processes to ensure high quality products can continue to be delivered at attractive prices, an essential for today’s cost-conscious market.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information