ETI Thermapen 3 Green
Review this product first.
- Temperature range -50 to 300c
- 0.1c resolution (1c resolution selectable)
- Reads temperature accurately in just 3 seconds
- Folding 0.3 x 115 mm penetration probe
- Large LCD display
- 1,500 hours minimum expected battery life
- 2 x 3 volt CR2032 lithium coin cell (included)
The ETI Thermapen 3 super-fast digital thermometer is the catering industries leading digital food preparation probe. Incorporating a large digital LCD display, the Thermapen 3 digital thermometer provides the user with a precice temperature measurement between -50c and 300c and an astonishing resolution of 0.1c accuracy. The resolution can be adjusted to 1c by the user if required.
Both low battery (icon) and open circuit indication are displayed, when applicable. Each Thermapen is powered by two lithium coin cell batteries with a minimum life expectancy of 1500hrs. The thermometer will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled if not required.
The SuperFast Thermapen® 3 thermometer incorporates a reduced tip, stainless steel, Ø3.3 x 115 mm food penetration probe that conveniently folds back through 180 degrees into the side of the instrument when not in use.
The casing is washable and includes 'Biomaster' additive that reduces bacterial growth and the ergonomic rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust or food. As well as being splash proof, it is still 'probably' the fastest reading contact thermometer on the market today. The true temperature of a product can be tested in three seconds.
The response time of any thermometer is dependent on many factors, the mass of the sensing tip, heat transfer and, most importantly, the state of the substance being measured. With both air and liquid, agitation is crucial to rapid response. The ETI calibration laboratory has tested the Thermapen® in a stirred water bath with amazing results - the SuperFast Thermapen® reached 100% of the test temperature in just three seconds.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:231-237|
|Chefs Utensils||Chefs Utensils:Thermometers|
Electronic Temperature Instruments Ltd, is a digital thermometer manufacturer, producing digital thermometers, catering thermometers, moisture meters, pressure meters and other related products.
In the last four years the business has grown by 100%, giving ETI a significant increase in sales of digital thermometers, catering thermometers, moisture meters, pressure meters and other related products.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information