Tramontina Polywood Jumbo Steak Knife, Rounded Tip (Brown) x12
Sold as pack of 12
Review this product first.
- Tramontina Polywood Steak Knife
- Water Resistant to Prolong Smooth Sheen
- Manufactured from Sustainable Rainforest Wood
- Heat treated hardened Stainless Steel (AISI 420) Blade
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 Year Warranty
The barbecue cook is always the last person to sit at the table. To ensure that the guests treat the roast with respect, nothing is better than choosing the adequate cutlery. Tramontina's Churrasco Line offers wooden handles that resist time and moisture, and stainless steel blades guarantee the perfect cutting of the meats.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:21115095|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:12|
Tramontina Steak Knives are expertly designed and crafted using the finest materials to offer refinement and high performance. The Tramontina brand has been trusted for many years to deliver professional quality specialised cutlery that enhances the enjoyment of dining experiences for customers.
A passion for quality & design; the Tramontina Professional Steak Knives series combines a unique blend of high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship to deliver refined, high performance steak knives to busy hospitality environments.
We are delighted to partner with Tramontina to offer this comprehensive portfolio which includes the specialised Steak and Pizza Series; trusted by the very best Steakhouses and Restaurants.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information