Uniwipe Catering Food Area Disinfectant Wipes (Pack of 100)
Highly effective dual-action cleaning and disinfectant wipes for catering and food preparation areas. These antibacterial wet wipes are food safe for catering areas and achieve the highest EN accreditations available. Offer outstanding microbiocidal performance with two stage cleaning and disinfection, making them the perfect choice for restaurants, cafes and food factories. Gentle on surfaces and alcohol free, they can be used all day every day to keep your surfaces clean and safe.
- Uniwipe Catering Disinfectant Wipes
- Safe for use in food preparation areas
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria in 30 seconds
- Effective against enveloped viruses including Coronavirus
- Kills SARS-CoV-2, Influenza, Norovirus & Hepatitis C
- Dual action cleaning and disinfection
- Alcohol free formula that’s gentle on surfaces
- Tested to EN1276, EN13727, EN14476, EN16615 & EN14561
- Plastic sealable dispensing lid to keep wet wipes fresher
- Dermatologically tested
- Easy Z fold dispensing
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in United Kingdom
- Wipe size: 200 x 220mm
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.32|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):220|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):200|
|Model Number||Model Number:1031|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Wipes|
Uniwipe Disinfectant Wipes are a world-wide leader in anti-bacterial and surface disinfectant wet wipes, providing the highest standard commercial cleaning wipes to medical facilities, workplaces, offices and homes. These professional grade disinfectant wipes are trusted by the clinical industries to provide safe, fast and effective cleaning and disinfection of all hard surfaces. Their range of wet wipe disposable cloths are impregnated with powerful cleaning agents to deliver outstanding microbial performance and have been tested to exceed industry standards and specifications for surface cleaning and disinfection.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.