Venix Commercial Convection Steam Oven
4x Gastronorm GN 1/1 Trays – 2.6Kw – 13 Amp
Venix Countertop Commercial Convection Oven with manual combi oven steam function and capacity for up to 4x Gastronorm GN 1/1 trays (or 4x 600x400 bakery trays). Compact countertop footprint with both stacking options and stand options.
Italian manufacturer with exceptional build quality, durable stainless-steel construction and great value for money. Featuring dual fan cooking system for guaranteed uniform cooking, venix ovens produce the perfect golden and crispy foods every time. Ideal for general purpose convection cooking, bakery production and use in a wide variety of catering applications including cafes, snack bars, and convenience stores.
Includes manual water injection steam function that’s ideal for bakery produce. Simple and easy to use with timer settings for up to 120 minutes and temperature controls variable up to 280c. Easy plug & play connection with 13 Amp 3 pin UK plug fitted and 2.6kw power.
- Venix TM04.A Commercial Convection
- 4x Gastronorm GN 1/1 Tray capacity
- Easily adjust tray runners to suit 4x 600x400 bakery trays
- 2.6kw power output
- Dual fan cooking system for uniform cooking
- Manual water injection steam function
- Timer controls up to 120 minutes
- Temperature controls up to 280c
- Halogen interior display lights
- Double-glazed door for insulation, heat retention & efficiency
- Commercial build quality & warranty
- Aesthetically pleasing exterior great for front-of-house placement
- Great for countertop placement or options for double stacking or floor standing
- Italian manufacturer
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- 13A 3 pin UK plug fitted as standard
- 75mm tray clearance
- Supplier model number: T04M.A
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):48.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):650|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):560|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):750|
|Model Number||Model Number:TM04.A|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):2.6|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Commercial Ovens||Commercial Ovens:Convection Oven|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
Venix Commercial Ovens are an Italian Manufactured professional oven, built in Venice Italy. These commercial ovens are ideal for professional use in catering, bakery & hospitality environments. Venix ovens are distinguishable by their design choices, focus on quality and innovation and industry leading effectiveness and performance. Brought to you directly from Venix and supported in the UK by Buzz Catering.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£28.55||£6.59||£205.57|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.