The Victorinox Small Fibrox Turning Knife 6.5cm is manufactured by Victorinox, renowned swiss manufacturer of professional chefs’ knives. This small Fibrox knife is perfect for delicate work, thanks to the soft-grip anti slip Fibrox handle, finished in an ergonomic design. The Victorinox Small Fibrox Turning Knife 6.5cm features a carbon stainless steel blade which is ice tempered blade to retain sharpness for longer and ensure minimal maintenance, even when put through the rigours of continued use by professional chefs.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.0200|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:C650|
|Length (mm)||Length (mm):65|
|Chefs Knives||Chefs Knives:Vegetable Knives|
|Chefs Knife Ranges||Chefs Knife Ranges:Victorinox Small Fibrinox|
Victorinox, a Swiss Manufacturer of knives, is a household name in the UK thanks primarily their original penknife, which started the company over 130 years ago. Their consistent focus on tradition, quality and innovation has now made them a popular choice for professional quality chefs knives in the catering and hospitality sector.
Victorinox guarantees that its products meet the highest standards in all areas and quality is never compromised. It is this level of quality that has allowed Victorinox chefs knives to become a leader in Switzerland and the rest of the world.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information