This specialist water filter for commercial coffee machines, vending machines and combi-steamer ovens has been developed thanks to collaboration between specialists in water filtration, coffee manufacturers and baristas. Using innovative technology, it helps to increase machine lifespan, protect equipment from limescale, lower servicing costs, increase efficiency and improve drink taste.
Water Quality Improvement:
- Removes calcium and magnesium compounds, preventing the sediment of limescale which can damage coffee machines and cause inferior quality and drinks
- Ensures constant quality of filtered water during its lifetime
- Improves drinks quality by removing chemical and organic compounds
- Does not require water mixer/bypass – carbonate hardness after filter of between 5-7dh
Easy maintenance & installation:
Thanks to the quick coupling design it is very easy to disassemble the used water filter and replace it with a new one:
- Remove the protecting clips and quick connectors
- Replace the filter for new one
- Insert quick connectors to new filter
- Put back protecting clips
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):130|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):310|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):210|
|Model Number||Model Number:Blue Line 160|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information