Whirlpool Omnia AWG812/PRO Commercial Washing Machine
Whirlpool Omnia AWG812/PRO Commercial Washing Machine, great value washing machine with a true commercial warranty.
With a premium professional look, high-quality material construction and easy-to-use soft-touch controls, the Whirlpool Omnia AWG812/PRO is ideal for light-to-medium duty commercial use and demanding domestic use. Perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses such as cafes, restaurants, beauty salons, hotels, bed and breakfasts, sports clubs, care homes and many more.
Supplied with waste and water hoses for standard UK installations (within 1 metre of services).
- 8Kg Gross Capacity Commercial Washing Machine
- 17 wash programmes with new professional cycles
- 1400rpm Maximum Spin Speed
- A+++ Energy Efficiency Rating
- Class A Washing performance
- Class B Drying performance
- Electronic timer
- Direct Drive motor
- Adjustable feet
- 20-90c temperature
- Guaranteed sanitised results to kill 100% of bacteria & germ
- 58 Litre Drum Volume
- 40dBA Wash noise level
- 10,800 Litre per year water consumption
- 174kWh annual energy consumption
- Commercial manufacturer’s warranty
- Energy Efficient – The Whirlpool Omnia AWG812/PRO Commercial Washing Machine features an A+++ energy efficiency rating.
- Economical – all Whirlpool Omnia Laundry Machines use state-of-the-art 6th Sense technology to minimise energy consumption, now capable of washing and drying 10kg of laundry for just 40p.
- Quiet Operation – featuring new Zen technology, the Whirlpool Omnia AWG812/PRO Commercial Washing Machine helps to reduce operational noise and vibrations to a mere whisper.
- Easy installation – the entire Whirlpool Omnia range will plug into a standard 13 Amp socket and plumb to standard services with no special connections required.
- Stackable – Both Whirlpool Omnia Commercial Washing Machines and Commercial Tumble Dryers can be safely stacked on top of each other, saving much needed space.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£28.16||£6.50||£202.75|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):84.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:2-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):640|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):850|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):595|
|Model Number||Model Number:AWG812/PRO|
|Load Capacity (Kg)||Load Capacity (Kg):8|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Drain Pump|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):1.9|
|Water Supply||Water Supply:Cold|
|Load Type||Load Type:Front|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
Whirlpool was established over 100 years ago in Michigan USA and quickly succeeded in becoming a leading manufacturer of major home appliances. Whirlpool Professional started expanding on this reputation in 2004, offering high quality commercial appliances, including washing machines and tumble dryers, to the professional services industry in Europe.
The industrial know-how of Whirlpool guarantees production standards for the professional line of products, each machine rigorously tested to quality specifications. As a result, Whirlpool Professional products have an innovative, robust and flexible design that is exceptionally attractive, and makes the work of professionals simpler and more rewarding.
Since entering the UK market in 2004, their reputation amongst catering, hospitality and care professionals has grown even stronger, now well established as a leading brand in the UK ware washer market.