Asber GE500 Commercial Dishwasher
The Asber GE500 Commercial Dishwasher can wash up to 540 plates per hour making it the perfect dishwasher for busy restaurants and catering establishments. Featuring thermostatic protection and guaranteed hygienically safe wash and rinse temperatures alongside WRAS approval, it is great for health and safety conscious caterers.
✔ Full size 500mm x 500mm basket
✔ Completely automatic operation
✔ Built-in detergent and rinse aid dispensers
✔ Fixed 120 second wash cycle
✔ European manufacturer
✔ Guaranteed wash at 60c
✔ Hygienically safe rinse at 85c
✔ 3-pin plug fitted as standard
✔ Double walled door
✔ High power 0.6Kw wash pump
Easy to Use & Maintain
The Asber GE500 commercial dishwasher provides completely automatic operation. All users need to do is load the large 500mm basket with plates. Automatic detergent and rinse aid dispensers correctly dose chemicals to provide sparkling clean results in just 120 seconds.
Combining high performance dishwashing with simplicity and practicality, the machine features rounded tank corners to prevent build up of grease and food debris. A wash tank filter traps food debris from entering machine components and all accessories, such as wash arms and filters, can be easily removed for cleaning. All major components are also accessible from a removable front-panel.
Energy Efficient & Fully Compliant
Featuring a 25 litre wash tank and an independent 7 litre rinse booster boiler, The Asber 500mm commercial dishwasher provides quick heat-up and recovery times whilst maintaining energy efficiency. Utilising only 2.7 litres of water per cycle, it can guarantee wash at 60c and rinsing reaches the hygienically safe 85c required for health and safety compliance.
A safety thermostat and anti-backflow valve is also fitted as standard to achieve full WRAS approval for use in commercial kitchens.
Featuring full stainless-steel construction and incorporating stainless steel components, including stainless-steel boiler, elements, moving parts, wash arms and fittings, the Asber GE500 commercial dishwasher offers outstanding durability. The tried and tested design is guaranteed to require minimal maintenance and offer a long lifespan, a promise of quality is backed by a standard 2-year commercial warranty.
- Easy to use control panel
- Automatic detergent & rinse aid dispensing
- Removable wash tank filter to trap food debris
- Rounded tank corners for easy cleaning
- Removable wash tank components
- Removable front-panel for easy adjustments
- Uses only 2.7 litres of water per wash
- Guaranteed rinse at 85c for health & safety
- Safety thermostat & anti-backflow device
- Full WRAS approval
- 25 litre wash tank, 7 Litre rinse booster boiler
- Independent 2.2Kw boiler, 2Kw tank heating
- Powerful 0.6Kw wash pump
- Stainless steel boiler, elements, moving parts & fittings
- Stainless steel wash arms
- Double walled door with sound-proofing
FREE! Accessory Pack & Chemicals!
Two 500x500mm dishwasher baskets and 1 cutlery insert is included as standard alongside all waste and water hoses for UK installation. A free chemical pack is available with every Asber Grand Commercial Dishwasher. An optional water softener should be installed in hard water areas to prevent lime scale build up that could be harmful to wash results and machine longevity.
- 2x 500mm dishwasher baskets
- 1x cutlery basket insert
- 1x waste & water hoses for standard UK fittings
- 1x 5L detergent & 1x 5L rinse aid
Key specifications are for guidance only. Power specifications are dependant on site requirements and/or optional configurations selected.
|Electric Supply||230V/1N 50Hz|
|Wash Pump Power||600W|
|Boiler Capacity||7 Litre|
|Tank Capacity||25 Litre|
|Cycle Time||120 Seconds|
|Water Consumption||2.7 Litre/Cycle|
|Inlet Water Pressure||2-4 Bar|
|Water Supply Hose||3/4 Inch BSP|
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£42.83||£9.88||£308.36|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):600|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):820|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):600|
|Model Number||Model Number:GE500|
|Wash Cycle Time (Min)||Wash Cycle Time (Min):2|
|Cycle Type||Cycle Type:Fixed|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500mm|
|Clear Entry Height (mm)||Clear Entry Height (mm):320|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):2.8|
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar)||Minimum Water Pressure (Bar):2|
|Break Tank||Break Tank:Type B Non Return Valve|
|Water Softener||Water Softener:Optional|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
|WRAS Approved||WRAS Approved:Yes|
Asber are renowned globally in the catering and hospitality industry for their range of quality commercial dishwashers & glasswashers that enhance user convenience.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer for more than seven decades, their specialist warewashing equipment is widely recognised across a global market. This worldwide reach ensures that trained engineers, aftersales support and spare parts are (and will continue to be) readily available in the UK.
All Asber commercial dishwashers & glasswashers are designed by a dedicated Research and Development team before being built at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facilities in Spain. Integrated quality management, certified to international standards, ensure continuous improvement during the manufacturing process and guarantees that each commercial dishwasher that leaves the assembly line will meet customer expectations.