Asber GE500 Commercial Dishwasher
The Asber GE500 Commercial Dishwasher can wash up to 540 plates per hour making it the perfect dishwasher for busy restaurants and catering establishments. Featuring thermostatic protection and guaranteed hygienically safe wash and rinse temperatures, it is great for health and safety conscious caterers.
✔ Full size 500mm x 500mm basket
✔ Completely automatic operation
✔ Built-in detergent and rinse aid dispensers
✔ Fixed 120 second wash cycle
✔ Stainless steel wash arms
✔ European manufacturer
✔ Guaranteed wash at 60c
✔ Hygienically safe rinse at 85c
✔ Anti-backflow and safety thermostat
✔ 3-pin plug fitted as standard
✔ Double walled door
✔ High power 0.6Kw wash pump
Easy to Use & Maintain
The Asber GE500 commercial dishwasher provides completely automatic operation. All users need to do is load the large 500mm basket with plates. Automatic detergent and rinse aid dispensers correctly dose chemicals to provide sparkling clean results in just 120 seconds.
Combining high performance dishwashing with simplicity and practicality, the machine features rounded tank corners to prevent build up of grease and food debris. A wash tank filter traps food debris from entering machine components and all accessories, such as wash arms and filters, can be easily removed for cleaning. All major components are also accessible from a removable front-panel.
Energy Efficient & Fully Compliant
Featuring a 25 litre wash tank and an independent 7 litre rinse booster boiler, The Asber 500mm commercial dishwasher provides quick heat-up and recovery times whilst maintaining energy efficiency. Utilising only 2.7 litres of water per cycle, it can guarantee wash at 60c and rinsing reaches the hygienically safe 85c required for health and safety compliance. A safety thermostat and anti-backflow valve is also fitted as standard.
Featuring full stainless-steel construction and incorporating stainless steel components, including stainless-steel boiler, elements, moving parts, wash arms and fittings, the Asber GE500 commercial dishwasher offers outstanding durability. The tried and tested design is guaranteed to require minimal maintenance and offer a long lifespan, a promise of quality is backed by a standard 2-year commercial warranty.
- Easy to use control panel
- Automatic detergent & rinse aid dispensing
- Removable wash tank filter to trap food debris
- Rounded tank corners for easy cleaning
- Removable wash tank components
- Removable front-panel for easy adjustments
- Uses only 2.7 litres of water per wash
- Guaranteed rinse at 85c for health & safety
- Safety thermostat & anti-backflow device
- 25 litre wash tank, 7 Litre rinse booster boiler
- Independent 2.2Kw boiler, 2Kw tank heating
- Powerful 0.6Kw wash pump
- Stainless steel boiler, elements, moving parts & fittings
- Stainless steel wash arms
- Double walled door with sound-proofing
FREE! Accessory Pack & Chemicals!
Two 500x500mm dishwasher baskets and 1 cutlery insert is included as standard alongside all waste and water hoses for UK installation. A free chemical pack is available with every Asber Grand Commercial Dishwasher. An optional water softener should be installed in hard water areas to prevent lime scale build up that could be harmful to wash results and machine longevity.
Key specifications are for guidance only. Power specifications are dependant on site requirements and/or optional configurations selected.
|Wash Pump Power
|Inlet Water Pressure
|Water Supply Hose
|3/4 Inch BSP
Without Surface Filter:
With Surface FIlter:
|Dispatch Time:Same Day
|Wash Cycle Time (Min)
|Wash Cycle Time (Min):2
|Clear Entry Height (mm)
|Clear Entry Height (mm):320
|Power:13 Amp (Plug)
|Power Consumption (Kw)
|Power Consumption (Kw):2.8
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar)
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar):2
|Break Tank:WRAS Non Return Valve
|Warranty:2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour
Asber are renowned globally in the catering and hospitality industry for their range of quality commercial dishwashers & glasswashers that enhance user convenience.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer for more than seven decades, their specialist warewashing equipment is widely recognised across a global market. This worldwide reach ensures that trained engineers, aftersales support and spare parts are (and will continue to be) readily available in the UK.
All Asber commercial dishwashers & glasswashers are designed by a dedicated Research and Development team before being built at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facilities in Spain. Integrated quality management, certified to international standards, ensure continuous improvement during the manufacturing process and guarantees that each commercial dishwasher that leaves the assembly line will meet customer expectations.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Tax Relief at 19%
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote