Our Delivery Rates
Free Delivery Over £50
- Customers will qualify for free delivery on orders over £50.
- Eligibility is based on the subtotal of the order, including VAT (excluding shipping).
- In some cases, an additional geographic surcharge may still be applied to an order, even where the order is above the free delivery threshold.
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges. Service availability is based on your location & the items you order.
- The total cost for delivery is displayed in the shopping basket.
Small Parcel (48 Hour)
Orders up to 10kg
Premium Delivery (24 Hour)
All Orders below £50
Orders over £50 inc VAT.
- We offer a same-day dispatch on items picked & fulfilled from our UK distribution centre.
- Orders must be placed before 2PM Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays) for same day dispatch.
- Some items can take a little longer, such as large appliances, specialist products and items that we send to you directly from the manufacturer.
- We may consolidate small orders together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready for dispatch. To avoid this, you can always place multiple orders.
- We recommend reviewing the dispatch time badge on each of our products before ordering or using our shopping filters to pick items that are most likely to arrive for when you need them.
- Estimated dispatch dates are shown in your shopping basket, so check here for an estimate of when you’re most likely to receive your items. If in doubt, our Customer Services team will be more than happy to assist.
- Please note: dispatch times are estimated based on current service levels and not a guarantee of delivery by the shown date.
Check the dispatch badge on each product
Or use our filter options when shopping
- We work with a number of courier partners to offer you the best value & service.
- We will email you as soon as goods are dispatched from our warehouse, with a link to track your delivery.
- If you provide a mobile number during checkout, our couriers may also use this to text you further tracking details, such as a delivery timeslot.
- For items sent directly from manufacturers, providers & service levels may differ.
- At any time, you can see the status of your order at any time by logging in to our website.
Small parcels up to 10kg.
DHL Parcel UK
Medium to large parcels.
Appliances & bulk orders etc.
- When shipping heavy catering equipment, large appliances, bulk orders etc. we normally dispatch on a pallet.
- Depending on the items you order, our Customer Service Team may contact you to organise a two-man delivery.
- We may need to re-quote or offer a specialist service, particularly in areas with geographic surcharges.
- For further information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Zone A - UK Mainland
Including England, Wales & Industrial Scotland
Zone B - Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
AB31-38, AB40-56, BT, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
|£22.99 Ex VAT
£27.59 Inc VAT
Zone C - UK Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man etc.)
GY, HS, IM, IV41-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA41-78, PH42-44, ZE
|£22.99 Ex VAT
£27.59 Inc VAT
Zone D - UK Islands (Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly)
|£14.99 Ex VAT
£17.99 Inc VAT