Spread Payments with Catering Equipment Leasing
With most catering equipment purchases, businesses only see their return on investment over an extended period. This is particularly true for commercial dishwashers and glass washers, as these products don't add value to a customer experience, increase your profitability or sales but are simply a must-have for any catering business. That’s why so many restaurants, pubs, bars and establishments are turning to catering equipment leasing to purchase their glass washers and commercial dishwashers.
Get A No-Obligation Quote:
Simply add all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and select ‘Apply for Finance’ at checkout. Or complete the form below and we will do the rest! If you have any queries you can contact us by calling 01279 876500.
Have A Project In Mind?
Use our calculator to play with the figures and get an idea of overall cost and potential savings. Or speak to an advisor about preferentail rates and 0% APR deals on our kitchen design and installation packages.
Benefits of Leasing Catering Equipment
- Unlike rental agreements, you have the option to own goods at the end
- Significant tax benefits - For most businesses payments are fully tax deductible
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Catering equipment leasing enables you to spread cost over equipment’s working life
- Make your money work harder for you - Don't sink your valuable cash into depreciating assets, spend it elsewhere e.g. increase stock levels and advertising
- Total flexibility, our catering equipment leasing allows you to set repayment periods to suit your budget
- Gives businesses flexibility to keep their catering equipment up to date
- Buy assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in installments rather than as a lump sum up front
- Mix and match items into one catering equipment lease
- Build all your own costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc. into lease payments
To demonstrate the potential savings, take a typical small kitchen refurbishment project, replacing a few items of prime catering equipment along with the associated costs such as installation and commissioning by professional engineers. The overall cost of the project could easily run into £10,000 costs when paid upfront.
When that amount is paid through a catering equipment lease, a typical business would expect to see a substantial saving:
|Lease Term:||3 Years|
|Corporation Tax Relief:||£2698.16|