To help release the flavour of your cocktail ingredients, the cocktail muddler is an essential for muddling, or crushing, herbs, spices and fruits. The muddler can also be used to crack ice to help add a finishing touch to your cocktail. Derived for the classic Mortar and Pestle, the Cocktail Muddler is designed to by 7" long, long enough to reach the bottom of a highball cocktail glass, or the bartender's favourite, a Boston Cocktail Shaker.
We have a wide range of Muddlers made from a variety of material from the traditional hardwood to the more modern stainless steel and plastic, which are easier to sanitise after use. As an alternative to the rounded end of the muddler, some of our range features a waffled end which is ideal for tearing at the fruit and other hard ingredients to do a lot more than simply mixing them with the other ingredients.
- Beaumont Cocktail Muddler Black 21.5cm 3573£1.59
- Beaumont Cocktail Muddler Wooden 20cm 3572£1.79
- Beaumont Cocktail Muddler Wooden 25.5cm 3578£2.49
- Beaumont Cocktail Muddler Beech Wood 33cm 3588£5.79
- Antique Brass Muddler 23cm 3654£7.19
- Genware Cocktail Muddler Large 25.5cm MUD3£10.25Out of stock