Beer Carrier Bag Takeaway Beer Container
4 Pint Capacity to Neckline (Pack of 25)
Reusable 4-pint beer carrier that allows your customers to enjoy their favourite draught ales and beers at home. These carriers are ideal for pubs, breweries and bars who want to offer their customers beer-to-go. Our 4-pint beer carrier is a quick and easy way to generate extra sales through take-out trade or speed up sales at events and festivals.
Light, strong and practical as well as completely re-usable so your customers can keep coming back for refills, without having to purchase new containers. These beer carriers are manufactured from a strong, food-grade film laminate that can withstand regular use and provides great strength & rigidity for easy pouring & filling.
Ideal for draught ales, the specialist material has a very low CO2 permeability and the dark brewers amber colour shields the beer from UV light, keeping it fresher for longer.
Simple to use with a 4-pint capacity - just fill the beer carrier to the shoulder line. The bag will expand as it is filled and there will be additional headspace at the top of the bag. Once full, the carrier is self-standing. Transportation is also easy with the two finger holes at the top of the bag and an easy pour spout with tamper-proof lid prevents glugging when pouring.
- 4 Pint Beer Carrier Bag (Pack of 25)
- Takeaway Beer Container for off-licence sales
- Re-usable so your customers can keep coming back for refills
- Strong laminate construction – durable for regular use
- Food contact approved
- Great strength & rigidity for easy fill & pouring
- 4-pint capacity to neckline with room for beer head
- Small footprint – does not take up much space when empty
- Expands to be stable and free-standing when full
- Easy pour spout avoids glugging and spillage
- Tamperproof screw top cap
- Amber colouring cuts UV rays that avoid beer spoilage
- Suitable for all temperatures from -20c to 120c
- Suitable for washing with hot water for re-use
- Sold as pack of 25
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):340|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):250|
|Model Number||Model Number:4PBC|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:25|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.