Bonna Luz Gourmet Flat Plate 21cm/8.27" (Pack of 12)
Now is the moment to infuse your table with the enchanting and distinctive hues of the natural world! Drawing inspiration from the very soil that blankets the Earth's surface, the Luz series promises to grace your presentations with an unparalleled embodiment of elegance through its abstract colour palette. The synergy achieved by Luz, harmoniously blending the splendid colours of the earth and the life force of Mother Nature, will become the perfect accompaniment to the most exquisite table moments.
- British Standard Kitemark for Vitrified Hotelware- a symbol of outstanding quality, safety and trust.
- Edge Chip Resistance- All Bonna items meet the toughest chip edge standards and are designed for years of use.
- Thermal Shock Resistance- Durable against sudden temperature changes and under extreme temperature conditions in the kitchen.
- Glaze Damage Resistance- State-of-art glazing techniques offer high-level scratch resistance in all products.
- Microwave and Oven Safe- Products can be used safely in a microwave and oven even for the high temperature requirements of restaurants.
- Dishwasher Safe- High-resistance glazing process protects all Bonna products in highly corrosive industrial dishwasher environment to meet the fast cycle needs.
- Stackability- Beside aesthetics, Bonna products are designed to give extra strength, reliable stackability and long life.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.46|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:S-MT-LUZGRM21DZ|
|Item Shape||Item Shape:Round|
|Crockery Style||Crockery Style:Bonna Luz|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:12|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):210|
Bonna, the HoReCa brand of Kar Porselen (est. 1983), was founded in 2014 to provide innovative products and solutions for the hospitality industry. Today with 2 facilities in Kocaeli/Çayırova and Bilecik/Pazaryeri with 30 million pieces capacity per year, Bonna proudly serves sector professionals in 75 countries and 6 continents.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.