Buffalo 600 Series Freestanding Double Electric Fryer - 2x 8 Litres
Powerful and reliable, the Buffalo 600 Series free-standing double fryer is a great choice for everyday use in busy professional kitchens. With its generous 8-litre per tank capacity and dual 6kW elements, the fryer provides plenty of performance for cooking perfectly crispy chips, chicken and seafood, whether that's in a restaurant, pub kitchen or canteen.
With its single strong basket per tank, the Buffalo 600 Series fryer provides a generous amount of frying space, so you can cook larger items without having to remove the baskets. And thanks to the powerful elements, recovery times are reduced too, allowing you to quickly turn around dishes without having to wait extended periods for the oil to return to the correct temperature.
The Buffalo 600 Series double fryer is easier to clean too, with strong stainless steel construction throughout and simple hinged elements which maximise access to the tanks. Plus, the front-mounted oil drain taps ensures safe, effortless draining of oil - just open the taps and the fryers will drain.
Part of the Buffalo 600 Series, this electric fryer is designed to suite with other 600 Series appliances, giving you a tidy, seamless cook line whatever the size of your kitchen.
- Thermal safety cut out prevents oil burning and protects elements
- Powerful 6kW elements for rapid heat up and recovery
- Front oil drain tap for safe, easy drainage
- Hinging element for easy cleaning
- Armoured heating elements with low power density ensures optimum service life for the oil
- Time-saving easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Fitted with strong, height adjustable 150mm feet for seamless installation
- Generous capacity base compartment ideal for storage of cookware and utensils
- Constructed from strong stainless steel - easy to maintain and clean
- Specifically designed to fit 600mm wide Buffalo 600 Series appliances on top
|Dispatch Time:1-3 Days
|Range:Buffalo 600 Series
|Power:1 Phase (Hard Wired)
|Power Consumption (Kw)
|Power Consumption (Kw):12
|Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour
|Features:Double Basket, Drainage Tap
The Buffalo brand is widely regarded for producing a vast range of robust electric and gas commercial catering appliances and cooking machines at competitive prices. The Buffalo selection includes a comprehensive choice of coffee machines, espresso machines and hotplates, to a variety of kettles, commercial toasters, and even hot chocolate machines. These, along with the selection of easy to clean grills, efficient rice cookers and choice of free standing or countertop fryers are guaranteed to provide reliable professional performance and efficiency. With selected Buffalo lines now also featuring a 2-year warranty, you can rest assured in the knowledge that your Buffalo product or appliance is guaranteed an extended service life.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Tax Relief at 19%
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote