For consistent controlled cooking, Clifton water baths allow chefs to cook in a precise temperature controlled environment, to produce consistently perfect results. Ideal for sous vide and other low temperature cooking, these baths are an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide. Ideal for the keen home chef aspiring to achieve professional results.
Using the same high precision controller found on all other Clifton Food Range® products, accuracy and repeatability are guaranteed. The actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C.If required, the integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours. There is an audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the bath still continues to operate at the set temperature. The current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after "power off."
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:2-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):332|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):290|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):361|
|Model Number||Model Number:FL14D|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):1|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
The Clifton Digital catering equipment and food range provides professional chefs with high quality, professional sous vide equipment. Each item is developed and manufactured by Nickel-Eletro, a brand leader in temperature control and laboratory science equipment. As you would expect from a manufacturer of precision electronics and commercial equipment, The Clifton Digital Sous Vide range offers unparalleled specific temperature control, producing consistently perfect cooking results. The range is ideal for all types of low temperature cooking.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.