- Built-in menu including standard and large drinks
- Full audit facility
- High speed delivery/whipping system
- Advanced solid state heating 3kw (13A)
- Programming in grams & millilitres
- Pre-loaded drink defaults
- Low voltage (12v) D.C control system
- Integral flush system
- Mains water or pumped versions available
- Stand by ‘eco-mode’ built in
- 8 premium drinks
- Hot water on demand and measured
- Strong/large options as standard
- Compact size
- All zintec chassis/polycarbonate door
- Metallic/polyester paint finish
- LED illuminated cup station
- Black Coffee: 250 @ 1.4g
- White Coffee: 250 @ 4.5g
- Cappuccino: 150 @ 7.5g
- Chocolate: 45 @ 18g
- Café Latté
- Coffee Black
- Coffee White
- Hot Water - on demand
- Hot Water - measured
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):17.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):455|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):660|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):165|
|Model Number||Model Number:DRC1|
|Colour||Colour:Black and Red|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts|
The Darcey automatic coffee machine range has been designed to go where no machine has gone before, reigning supreme in the market for small and mid-size automatic coffee machines for nearly a decade. These high quality commercial automatic coffee machines provide businesses with more capacity, more features and more style than competitors, offering the best-value-for-money in today’s highly competitive coffee machine market.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£35.51||£8.19||£255.68|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.