Commercial Grade Wooden Highchair, manufactured to EU standards and finished in mahogany style dark stained wood finish. Traditional secure-sided design with fastening belt, suitable for seating children up to 36 months and maximum of 15kgs in restaurants, hospitality etc. Featuring a wipeable finish that ensures quick and easy cleaning. Spare straps also available as separate product.
- Wooden Highchair
- Dark wood mahogany stained finish
- Manufactured to UK & EU standards
- Commercial grade
- Ideal for restaurant and catering applications
- Durable hardwood construction
- Adjustable waist strap provides secure fitting
- Ergonomic design allows customers to sit comfortably
- Seat height 50cm
- Easy self-assembly
- Conforms to BS EN 14988:2006 parts 1 & 2
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.6900|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):500|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):735|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):500|
|Model Number||Model Number:66EU|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
Tablecraft Products Company deliver a simple mission to offer unmatched service and conscience-driven foodservice innovations, delivering over 3,000 food service products to the catering and hospitality sector in the UK. Quality, service, innovation and exclusive design are the reasons our customers choose Tablecraft.
Today, in businesses large and small, you’ll find table craft products in the front-of-house, back-of-house, commercial kitchen areas and table tops. From beautiful and multi-functional buffet service collections to classic and contemporary table top products, Tablecraft bring creative designs, elevated style and one-of-a-kind product versatility to food service customers around the world.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.