Glass Rack & Plate Rack Electric Dryer
For up to 500mm Commercial Glasswasher & Dishwasher Baskets
Electronic glass dryer and plate dryer for use with commercial ware washer baskets up to 500x500mm. Accelerates glass & dish drying, allowing bars & restaurants to significantly reduce turn-around for glassware and crockery. Reduced labour costs & improved health and safety, with less time spent drying and polishing glasses manually with a cloth. Highly recommended by breweries and ideal for bars & restaurants, as it naturally cools glasses to improves drink presentation. Easy to use with adjustable timer and automatic operation.
- Hurricane Electric Glass Rack & Plate Rack Dryer
- Suitable for all 350mm, 400mm & 500mm baskets
- Dries up to 30-pint glasses in just 4 minutes
- Manual timer from 1-30 minutes run time
- Rapidly accelerates glass drying
- 156 air holes & high flow air fan for quick drying & cooling
- Leaves glasses cool & ready for service
- Helps to improve beer head retention & drink presentation
- Reduces risks of cross contamination
- Highly recommended by breweries etc.
- Notches “lock” glass baskets into place for drying
- Removable top cover for access to drainage channels
- Easy to use timer controls
- Plus & Play installation with 13A 3 pin plug
- 1-year parts & labour warranty
- Energy efficient operation & low power consumption
Large size suitable for up to 30-pint glasses per load. Highly flexible to fit all types of glasswashers or dishwasher basket including for 350mm, 400mm and 500mm baskets. Baskets simply slot over the notches on the drying plate.
Provides inherent cooling to ensure that glasses are immediately ready for service. This improves beer head retention, drinks presentation and customer satisfaction. The Hurricane Glass Dryer uses a high-flow fan to blow cooled air through 156 evenly distributed air holes, meaning that glasses are immediately ready for service.
Uses only cooled air to reduce cross contamination risks & better health and safety. Only cooled air is used to dry the glasses so no more need for polishing or drying glasses by hand with tea towels, cloths etc.
Easy To Use:
Automatic operation with simple timer interface. Simply place the wet basket on top of the Hurricane Glass and Dish Dryer and click start. Easy plug-and-play installation with 13A 3 pin plug fitted.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg): 8.00|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time: Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm): 565|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm): 195|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm): 560|
|Model Number||Model Number: HUAR50|
|Power||Power: 13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 1 Year Return To Base|
The Hurricane brand represents a range of light catering equipment that has been sourced from a range of international suppliers. The brand is focussed on helping international manufacturers to develop innovative products and bring them to the UK restaurant and hospitality market.
Hurricane Catering Equipment utilises tried and tested technology but applies it in a novel way. This approach ensures that all Hurricane products offer excellent value for money alongside incredible durability and reliability. Supported by an extensive UK parts and service network, all Hurricane Catering Equipment is backed by a commercial warranty.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.