7 Piece Lacor Ceramic Chefs Knife With Carry Case. Professional grade ceramic knives with super resistant ceramic blades and non-slip ergonomic handles. This ceramic chefs knife set features lightweight, hygienic and modern design ceramic knives. Much sharper than stainless steel alternatives and reduce the oxidisation of ingredients. Please note, not recommended for use with really hard ingredients, such as hard cheeses.
- Ceramic Chefs Knife Set from Lacor
- Professional grade ceramic knives
- Super resistant ceramic blades
- Non-slip ergonomic handles
- Lightweight, hygienic and modern design
- Much sharper than stainless steel alternatives
- Includes 7 compartment carry case
Knife Set Includes:
- 39218 - Ceramic Chefs Knife 18cm
- 39215 - Ceramic Chefs Knife 15cm
- 39212 - Ceramic Chefs Knife 12cm
- 39208 - Ceramic Paring Knife 8cm
- 39213 - Ceramic Santoku Knife 12cm
- 39210 - Ceramic Vegetable Knife 10cm
- K-CASE7 - Knife Case 7 Compartment
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time: 1-3 Days|
|Chefs Knives||Chefs Knives: Knife Sets|
|Chefs Knife Ranges||Chefs Knife Ranges: Lacor Professional|
For over 60 years Lacor Menaje Profesional SL has been a manufacturer of kitchen supplies, especially for commercial settings. As well as covering different shapes and sizes of kitchenware their range also includes kitchen and table utensils, pastry ware and tea and coffee services.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.