Lacor Instant Food & Drink Smoker
The Lacor Instant Food & Drink Smoker is part of the popular technique of creative kitchen. It is perfect for smoking all types of foods and drinks (meat, fish, cheese etc.) and instantly makes huge differences in flavours and aromas and gives dishes special and individual flavours. It is ideal for displaying and finishing dishes in front of the customer, and leaving them open with their mouth. The centring of the part makes the construction and design of the parts easy to clean and maintain (not dishwasher safe). Due to its shape and size, it is very easy and convenient to carry. Includes replacement filter set and 100g smoking powder (4 x AA 1.5V batteries not included).
- Integrated stand
- Efficient, low-noise motor
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to its design
- Excellent for finishing products that are cooked sous vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes replacement filter set and 100g smoking powder
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.7800|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):80|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):200|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):260|
|Model Number||Model Number:69321|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
For over 60 years Lacor Menaje Profesional SL has been a manufacturer of kitchen supplies, especially for commercial settings. As well as covering different shapes and sizes of kitchenware their range also includes kitchen and table utensils, pastry ware and tea and coffee services.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.