Lacor Smoking Gun Food Cocktails Smoker
The Lacor Instant Food & Drink Smoking Gun is ideal for smoking cocktails and other foods including meat, fish & cheese. A popular technique in the modern creative kitchen. Instantly makes a huge difference in flavours and aromas, giving each dish or cocktail an individual flavour.
It is ideal for displaying and finishing dishes in front of the customer, and leaving them open with their mouth. The centring of the part makes the construction and design of the parts easy to clean and maintain (not dishwasher safe). Due to its shape and size, it is very easy and convenient to carry. Includes replacement filter set and 100g smoking powder (4 x AA 1.5V batteries not included).
- Lacor Smoking Gun Food & Cocktail Smoker
- Ideal for smoking cocktails, meats, cheeses etc.
- Integrated stand
- Efficient, low-noise motor
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to its design
- Excellent for finishing products that are cooked sous vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes replacement filter set and 100g smoking powder
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.78|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-2 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):80|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):200|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):260|
|Model Number||Model Number:69321|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
For over 60 years Lacor Menaje Profesional SL has been a manufacturer of kitchen supplies, especially for commercial settings. As well as covering different shapes and sizes of kitchenware their range also includes kitchen and table utensils, pastry ware and tea and coffee services.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.