Lincat Seal Ambient Glass Display (With Doors)
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 490H 600W 350D|
- Toughened safety glass throughout with sturdy 10mm thick base glass and strong stainless steel shelf support brackets for extra rigidity
- Open back design 6mm thick removable shelves - safe and easy to clean
- Generous 150mm shelf height for versatile display of food and non-food items
- Good all-around visibility and polished glass edges - enhances visual appeal of displayed items and increases sales potential
- Non-slip rubber feet for extra safety and security
A comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units.
From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):30.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:2-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):350|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):490|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):600|
|Model Number||Model Number:GC36D|
Lincat, a UK company based in Lincolnshire, has been at the forefront of manufacturing professional catering equipment and commercial kitchen appliances for over 40 years. Established in 1971, Lincat’s range of catering equipment has gone from strength to strength. Today the Lincat brand is synonymous with outstanding product reliability, sturdy, durable construction and first-class technical support. As the largest UK based manufacturer or commercial catering equipment, you can rest-assured that Lincat products are supported by an extensive service and spare parts network, that spans the entire country.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information