The Parry snack canopy is a high quality commercial kitchen ventilation system that is ideal for small scale catering requirements such as cafes, pub kitchens and small restaurants. Available in a range of sizes and specifications to meet your installations requirements, the snack canopy come supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions. Please note that we recommend all canopies are fitted with a maximum of 12 metres ductwork and a maximum of two 90-degree bends for optimal operation.
Optional Deluxe Lighting:
The optional deluxe lighting configuration is designed to drastically increase the amount of light available underneath the canopy. The lighting unit is built in to the canopy and is completely sealed to prevent moisture ingress, whilst remaining easy to maintain.
All canopies include a system-air brand variable speed fan controller unit and AZ brand fan unit, suitably configured for the canopy installation that can be installed externally. By choosing the optional internal fan pack, the fan system is installed inside the chosen canopy before delivery.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:7-14 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):810|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):500|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):1000|
|Model Number||Model Number:ST1050|
When Parry design and manufacture products they think beyond dimensions and basic functionality. They ask themselves: ‘What niggles will make kitchen or clinical staff groan in frustration?’ Then we find clever ways to eliminate them.
From retrofits to new builds and fryers to furniture, their complete range covers all catering and clinical requirements. Offering more than 600 products and 3,500 variants, which can be customised to ensure that you are getting exactly what you need.
They are ISO 9001 accredited and have over 40 years of heritage, rooted in the best of British craftsmanship. Their design centre is in Draycott, Derbyshire, and includes an R&D team and a CAD facility, as well as complete fabrication capabilities.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£32.01||£7.39||£230.50|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.