Entire Pro Lemon Gel Floor Cleaner 5 Litre is a professional, high strength floor cleaner gel, capable of cleaning and deodorising sealed floors and hard surfaces in one application. Ideal for commercial kitchens and public areas, the high strength concentrated formula lifts the heaviest deposits of dirt, grease and grime easily. Natural citrus oils boost cleaning power and leaves fresh lemon scent. Ideal for damp mopping and spray maintenance systems.
- Lemon Gel Floor Cleaner 5 Litre
- Natural citrus oils boost cleaning power
- Leaves fresh lemon scent
- Concentrated formula for dilution
- Ideal for damp mopping and spray maintenance
- Reacts quickly to grease and grime
- Dilute between 1:25 – 1:50 ratio
Directions For Use:
Suitable for vinyl, thermoplastic, sealed wood and cork, terrazzo, linoleum, rubber, and all washroom surfaces. Not suitable for food areas. Dilute with hot or cold water and apply to surface with mop or cloth and allow to dry. Can be burnished to achieve shine. For routine cleaning dilute at 1:50 ratio (100ml to 5 litres of water). For heavy soling, dilute at 1:25 ratio (200ml to 5 litres of water).
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP005|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):10|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Gels|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.