Blue Roll Centrefeed (Pack of 6)
2 Ply 400 Sheets Per Roll
Centrefeed blue roll is the perfect paper hygiene disposable for kitchen use. Thanks to a high strength, super absorbent 2 ply paper and a cost-effective price point, it is ideal for cleaning surfaces, mopping up spillages and drying your hands. The blue colour is also great for commercial kitchens, as it is highly detectable.
The centrefeed design of our blue roll makes it easy for use with all existing centrefeed dispensers, the rolls can also have the core removed so that the paper can be fed through the centre and easily dispensed without snagging or rips, making it ideal for cleaning whilst moving around.
- Centrefeed Blue Roll
- 400 sheets approx length per roll
- Sheet width: 166mm
- 2ply laminated embossed super absorbent
- 100% recycled material
- 60mm removable core
- CHSA approved
- Ideal for commercial kitchens
- Pack of 6 blue rolls
Removing Core from Centrefeed Rolls:
To remove the core from blue centrefeed, simply place the blue roll on a flat surface and turn it so you can see the join in the core. Place your thumbs inside the core and whilst gripping the blue roll, apply firm pressure until the core begins to come away at the join. Once the join is broken you can easily pull the cardboard out, leaving just the blue centrefeed.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):4.60|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:BCF1812E2|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:6|
he Sirius Professional brand offers a wide range of quality products including toilet paper, centre feed rolls, industrial wiper roll, paper towels, hygiene rolls and dispenser toilet rolls for away-from-home washrooms, healthcare, food service and industry. Sirius is well established in the market place making it the right choice for professional working environments across the country. Sirius Professional provides excellent value by combining the right amount of softness, absorbency and strength for the value minded customer.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.