Catering Cling Film 300 Meter (30cm)
- Cling Film, 300 Meter Roll, 30cm Wide
- Professional catering product
- Tamper-proof box
- Disposable plastic blade included
- Easy to use
Caterwrap cling film is a professional product designed for use in commercial kitchens and food preparation areas. Packaged in a tamper-proof cutter box, the product is ideal for wrapping sandwiches, covering plated meals and general food preparation and storage. The cling film will keep food moist and prevent flavour from escaping.
Able to work effectively in a range of different temperatures the cling film can be used in the fridge or freezer (for separating small items before wrapping into storage bags or boxes) or in the microwave (for covering containers and reheating plated meals). Note that cling film should not come into direct contact with food during cooking or be used for lining dishes. For best results place the cling film over a container and pierce or turn back corner of film to allow steam to escape.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):8.4000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):300|
|Model Number||Model Number:32C08|
|Length (mm)||Length (mm):300000|
Wrap Film Systems is an award-winning market leader in supplying both branded and private label cling film and aluminium foil products. Supplying to the catering, hospitality and retail sectors, Wrapfilm are the company behind the catering brands such as Wrapmaster and Caterwrap, as well as the prestigious household brand Bacofoil. Exporting across the globe, their product design experts have a wealth of international experience in the catering and hospitality sector.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.