This traditional chafing dish is widely used for banqueting and buffet service in hotels, African and Asian restaurants. Manufactured from high quality stainless steel it is hard wearing, durable and can easily be transported – making it ideal for sitting on any dining table.
Fully 1/1 Gastronorm compatible, this stainless-steel chafing dish can be configured by adding any number of additional gastronorm pans. This allows you to separate different foods for service under one single chafing dish unit.
The traditional Bain Marie style design means that you can fill the stainless-steel container with hot water, on which the Gastronorm container is placed. Underneath the Chafing Dish a fuel source (either naked flame, candle or electric chafing dish heater) is added to keep the food at a stable, safe temperature. The water filled Bain Marie helps to distribute heat evenly across the chafing dish and avoids burning or hot spots on the food.
The pack is supplied with a 1/1 GN container, two fuel holders, water pan and stainless-steel lid as standard.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):200|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):380|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):640|
|Model Number||Model Number:GM004|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information