NEW: Concentrated Formula Makes 100 Trigger Sprays
EN1276 Antibacterial and EN14476 Tested - 30 Second Contact Time
EntirePro Concentrated Virucidal Surface Disinfectant 5 Litre is a high-strength refill formula designed to be diluted and can make 100 1 litre trigger spray bottles.That's the equivelant of just 15p per trigger spray bottle. Refills can easily be measured out with our pelican pump dispenser and just add water.
The antiviral fomula has been independently tested to meets EN1276 and EN14476, killing 99.9% viruses and bacteria within a 30 second contact time. Features a powerful blend of quaternary ammonium compounds that are designed to disinfect fast.
It is also highly versatile for damp moping, wiping surfaces with a cloth or soaking utensils and appliances before use. Leaves behind a light but fresh citrus fragrance that is not overpowering but ensures sanitised areas can quickly be identified. This makes it ideal for high-volume areas, touch points, restaurant tables, desks, offices, gym equipment etc.
- Viricidal Surface Disinfectant Concentrate 5 Litre
- Anti-Viral & Anti-Bacterial
- High strength concentrated formula
- Dilute at 20:1 ratio (50ml per 1 litre water)
- Makes up to 100 trigger spray bottles
- Tested to EN1276 & EN14476
- Tested to kill coronavirus
- Light lemon fragrance (not overpowering!)
- Ideal for sanitising touch points
- Suitable for all hard surfaces and equipment
- Great for restaurant tables, desks, offices, gym equipment etc.
EN14476 Tested Anti-viral Disinfectant
Human coronavirus 229E (CoV 220E) (ATCC VR-740) was independently tested with this solution to meet the requirements of EN14476 for viral activity with a contact time of 30 seconds at 20c under clean conditions.
EN1276 Anti-Bacterial Disinfectant
Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae were independently tested with this solution to meet the requirements for EN1276 for bacterial activity within a contact time of 30 seconds at 20c, under clean conditions.
Directions For Use:
- For Refilling Trigger Sprays: For refilling trigger sprays simply dispense approximately 50ml (2 shots from pelican pump) into an empty 1 litre trigger spray bottle and shake before use. Apply diluted mix to surface as spray and leave to disinfect for 30 seconds before wiping away with a clean cloth
- For damp mopping to EN1276 & EN14476, dilute at 20:1 ratio (50ml per litre) into your desired container or bucket and apply with damp cloth or mop to surface, leaving for at least 30 seconds before wiping away. For long-lasting residual effects, leave to dry naturally.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:EP099|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Concentrates, Liquids|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.