Kingfisher Water Boiler Filter Cartridge EWF8007A. Great value WRAS approved direct replacement compatible cartridge for use with Lincat Filterflow FX series water boilers. This carbon block filter fits directly into the boiler and improves water taste by removing impurities such as chlorine and sediment whilst reducing limescale build-up on machine components.
- Kingfisher Water Boiler Filter Cartridge
- Model Number EWF8007A
- Compatible filter for Lincat Filterflow FX series
- Works in Lincat EB3FX, EB4FX, EB6FX, EB6TFX
- WRAS approved product
- 1 micron rating, removes class 1 particulates
- Lifespan of approximately 5600 litres or 6 months
- Pressure: 172-862 kPa 1.72-8.67 Bar (25-120psi)
- Temperature: 4.4 - 37.8°C (40-100°F)
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm (0.5 gpm)
- Nominal Micron Rating - 1
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.30|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):290|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):58|
|Model Number||Model Number:EWF8007A|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.