Lacor Chocolate Warmer Melting Pot Bain Marie
Electric Chocolate Warming & Melting Bain Marie from Lacor. Ideal for melting all types of chocolate, sauces. Also fantastic for melting other baking produce including melting butter, sugar and icing so you can easily prepare your favourite cake toppings.
This Electric Chocolate Melter has a 1 litre capacity and is easy to use. Simply place the stainless-steel saucepan inside the base then add chocolate. The bain maire has two heat settings for either melting chocolate or holding it warm, so it's also highly flexible to use the choclate warmer as a fondoue to dip your favourite sweet bites.
- Electric Chocolate Warming & Melting Bain Marie
- Ideal for melting all types of chocolate or sauces
- Works with chocolate chunks, flakes or pearls
- Two temperature settings for melting and keeping warm
- Easily prepare cake toppings or use as a fondue dip
- Trusted Lacor brand
- Includes stainless steel melting pot
- Temperature range 30-50 degrees
- Melt up to 1 litre / 1kg of chocolate
- 50w power
- 13A 3 pin UK plug
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.86|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):220|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):120|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):290|
|Model Number||Model Number:69317|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):0.05|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
For over 60 years Lacor Menaje Profesional SL has been a manufacturer of kitchen supplies, especially for commercial settings. As well as covering different shapes and sizes of kitchenware their range also includes kitchen and table utensils, pastry ware and tea and coffee services.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £6.49 ex VAT
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.