Black Non-Slip Bar & Drinks Serving Tray Round 35cm. This medium bar grip tray features a rubber non-slip surface, ideal for use in bars, cafes, restaurants etc. Extremely hard wearing our round tread trays can be simply wiped clean or hand washed when dirty. Must-have accessory for any waitress or waiter working with drinks or plates.
- Non Slip Bar Tray / Grip Tray / Treat Tray
- Medium Round Size 35cm
- Rubberised non-slip surface
- Polypropylene construction
- Hard wearing & durable
- Wipe clean or hand wash
- Toughened Rolled Edge
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.54|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):350|
|Model Number||Model Number:3592|
Beaumont is widely recognised as the UK’s largest and most reliable supplier of Barware to the hospitality industry. With years of industry experience, Beaumont’s team of product designers and engineers work with leading experts in the catering and hospitality sector to create innovative solutions alongside a range of staple barware products that can save valuable time and speed up bar service.
This commitment to quality bar accessories is acclaim to the fact that Beaumont manufacturer a range of spirit pourers that are officially endorsed by world-class mixologist and are the only manufacturer of spirit dispensers for catering that are so accurate they are approved by use by the National Standards Authority.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.