Jeyes Professional C1 Cleaner Sanitiser Spray 750ml. Mutli-purpose hard surface cleaner sanitiser for sanitising and disinfecting all touch points throughout the home or office. Contains a ready-to-use broad spectrum sanitiser for spray-and-wipe disinfection of all hard surfaces. Tested to EN 1276 to guarantee effectiveness, including Salmonella, Listeria E-Coli, C-Diff Norovirus, MRSA and other enveloped flu viruses.
Perfect for spray sanitising and disinfection including desks, door handles, kitchens, toilets, washrooms etc. Fragrance free and non-tainting food safe formula that is ideal for kitchen worktops, food preparation areas, catering and food production environments.
- Cleaner Sanitiser Spray 750ml Trigger Bottle
- Kills 99.99% of wide range of bacteria & viruses
- 30 Second contact time
- EN1276 tested
- Use on all hard surfaces
- Ideal for all touchpoints throughout home or office
- Food safe, fragrance free and non-tainting
- Ideal for kitchen work tops and food prep areas
Directions for use:
Twist nozzle on end of trigger bottle to open spraying. Spray sanitiser solution directly on to surface. Wipe over with a clean cloth. Allow 30 seconds contact time.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.7500|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:JPC1TRS|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):0.75|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Trigger Sprays|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.