Jeyes Professional Griddle & Hotplate Cleaner 1 Litre for high temperature use. A powerful and effective grill cleaner that rapidly removes baked on carbon and grease whilst the grill is still hot. No rinsing is required to eliminate grill downtime. Completely food safe, just simply apply the griddle & hotplate cleaner to the surface whilst still hot.
- Griddle & Hotplate Cleaner
- For high temperature use
- Rapidly removes baked on carbon & grease
- Works whilst the grill is still hot
- Eliminates grill downtime
- Food safe, no rinse required
Directions for use: Heat the grill between 180c and 200c. Scrape off burnt on solids. Whilst griddle still hot apply approx. 50ml of the Griddle & Hotplate Cleaner and spread a thin coating across the surface. Allow a contact time of 1 minutes. Rinse off the grease and debris with water and wipe clean with a paper towel.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.3300|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:JPC37|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):1|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.