Jeyes Professional C18 Bactericidal Hand Soap
Jeyes Professional C18 Hand Soap is a high quality, professional bactericidal hand soap designed for use in areas where food is handled. This unperformed soap will not taint food and contains a powerful sanitiser that is effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses, making it ideal for catering and food production environments, as well as a general bactericidal hand soap for use around the home.
Jeyes C18 hand soap also includes emollient properties to sooth and moisturise the skin, making it ideal for use by professionals who are required to regularly wash their hands such as schools, nurseries, hospitals, factories and catering.
- Jeyes Professional C18 Bactericidal Hand Soap
- High quality pearlised pink hand soap
- Contains powerful sanitiser to kill wide range of bacteria
- Unperfumed and will not taint
- Ideal for catering & food production use
- Emollient properties to sooth and moisturise skin
- 5 Litre containers
- Suitable for all dispensers
Directions For Use:
Wet hands thoroughly. Apply soap and lather small amount into hands and forearms. Rub hands together paying close attention to nails and in-between fingers. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.1500|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:YC18|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.