Hanger Steak on the Kopa Charcoal Oven, quick and easy steak dish with coleslaw complementing a smoky charcoal grilled steak.
- Aged Hanger Steak
- Blanched Spinach
- Vegetable Oil
- Season the steak with salt, pepper and vegetable oil.
- Cook to medium rare in the Kopa oven for approxiomately 4 min
- Season the spinach with salt, vinegar and oil.
- Quickly grill spinach in the Kopa oven.
- Mix the spinach with onions and carrots.
- Add some home made mayonnaise.
- Cut the steak at angles along the meat.
- Assemble the meal on a plate adding adding some pepper corn sauce.