A succulent Monk Fish dish served with a flavourful curried chickpea. Cooked on the Kopa Charcoal Oven to give an enhanced smoke-filled flavour.
- Monk fish
- Chilli powder
- Micro Herbs
- Season the Monk fish with salt, pepper and oil.
- Prepare the vegetable bed from chickpeas, garlic, shallots and chilli powder.
- Cook in a fish stock made from Monk fish bones and finish with butter and lemon juice.
- Grill the Monk fish on both sides in a Kopa oven.
- Finish the Monk fish by placing in a pan together with some button and lemon juice.
- Spread the vegetable bed on a plate.
- Place Monk fish on top of the vegetable bed.
- Garnish with fresh micro herbs.