Succulent Rack of lamb, crisped in the Kopa Oven, served with raosted Garlic & a herby Salsa Verde sauce.
- Lamb Cutlets
- Olive Oil
- Cut the lamb cutlets crosswise across the fat.
- Season the lamb with salt, pepper and oil.
- Grill the lamb in the Kopa oven fat side down first.
- Wrap the garlic in tin foil and roast in the Kopa Oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut the roasted garlic in half and grill on flat grill for a few minutes.
- Wrap the bones in aluminium foil to prevent them from burning.
- Cook the lamb cutlets to medium and slice the cutlets.
- Chop mint, parsley and capers mixing with salt & olive oil until fine.
- Stir in Anchovies & vinegar tasting.
- Prepare the plate by adding a tablespoon of salsa verde.
- Add the roasted garlic and lamb cutlets.