Barista Ice Cream Soft Serve 4.5 Litre
Commercial countertop soft-serve ice cream machine, capable of producing up to 4 litres of ice cream every 1-2 hours. Ideal for a wide variety of applications including self-service, convenience stores and more. Guarantees maximum hygiene for milk-based products, making it highly versatile for soft-serve ice cream, frozen yoghurts, sorbetto and more.
Very Easy To Clean
Designed to be easy to clean & disassemble. Unlike other ice cream machines, there are only a hand-full of components that need removal for cleaning and most can be washed in the dishwasher.
Hold Produce for Up To 3 Days
Digital interface with intuitive controls. Also features automatic night-mode, which can hold produce for up to 3 days before cleaning is required. In night mode, refrigeration is reduced to ensure significantly less energy use.
Patented dispensing system delivers portion-controlled servings of 70g (2.5oz). There are no complex components, just fill with mixture and dispense!
Manufactured in Italy with up to 2-years warranty* as standard and supported by our UK service team for peace-of-mind.
Very low power consumption thanks to new eco-friendly R290 "green” refrigerant, which makes it very cost-effective to run. The Ice Cream Barista uses very little power.
- Elmeco Barista Ice Cream Machine
- 4.5 litre hopper capacity
- Freezes mixture in as little as 1 hour
- Produces delicious soft-serve ice cream
- Versatile for other foods such as sorbetto, frozen yoghurt etc.
- Very easy to clean – wash components in the dishwasher.
- Digital interface with adjustable programming
- Automatic night mode to hold produce for up to 3 days
- Portion controlled gravity dispense – 70g (2.5oz)
- Italian manufacturer
- Energy efficient R290 “green” refrigerant
- 300w compressor (420w total power)
- 13A 3 pin UK plug fitted
- Up to 2 years* warranty as standard
*2 years warranty on compressor & e-board. 1 year warranty on other components.
FREE! Luxury Dairy Ice Cream Mix 12 Pack!
Includes FREE! Consumables Bundle to get you up and running with your new ice cream machine. Package includes 12x 1 Litre Comelle Luxury Dairy Ice Cream Mix.
Ice Cream Profitability:
Based on 40 servings of 70g per day.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):30.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-2 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):471|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):712|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):276|
|Model Number||Model Number:QREAM1230/50NWN|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):4.5|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
Elmeco is an Italian manufacturer specialising in slush machines, ice cream and frozen drinks machines for the catering, hospitality & convenience foods markets. The company are the pioneers that brought the traditional slush machine to the market over 60 years ago. Since then, Elmeco have grown significantly, now delivering professional frozen dessert machines to a global market.
Elmeco are pioneers in modern technology and the new Barista Quickream Ice Cream machine is an industry first. By utilising new technologies and a different approach to competitor machines, they have created an affordable soft-serve machine that is easy to clean, uses little energy, requires minimal maintenance, and produces great-quality produce every time.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 19%|
|2 Yrs||24 Months||£87.74||£20.25||£400.08|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£64.97||£14.99||£444.42|
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote