Hoshizaki is widely considered to be the world’s leading manufacturer of ice machines and is committed to providing an outstanding reliability and performance to ensure customers can depend on them season after season, year after year.
The Hoshizaki range encompasses diverse types of ice machines, for different users across a wide span of catering establishments and industry sectors. Each ice machine bears the unique hallmark of quality that is associated with Hoshizaki.
All machines are originally designed and specified by the Japanese Research & Development team, employing over 150 engineers. The basic designs and major component parts are specified for a global market meaning that Hoshizaki machines will effortlessly achieve outstanding levels of efficiency in ambient temperatures of between 40°C and 1°C - even in humid environments.
- Hoshizaki Undercounter Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 25kg IM-21CNE-HC£882.49
- Hoshizaki Undercounter Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 30kg IM-30-HCAs low as £999.99
- Hoshizaki Undercounter Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 46kg IM-45C-HCAs low as £1,482.49
- Hoshizaki Free Standing Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 46kg IM-45-HCAs low as £1,482.49
- Hoshizaki Free Standing Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 62kg IM-65-HCAs low as £1,864.99
- Hoshizaki Free Standing Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 105kg IM-100-HCAs low as £2,632.49
- Hoshizaki Undercounter Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 105kg IM-100E-HCAs low as £2,724.99
- Hoshizaki Free Standing Hydrocarbon Ice Machine 125kg IM-130-HCAs low as £2,972.49