Stainless Steel Cocktail Set - French Cocktail Shaker, Bar Spoon With Masher & Julep Strainer
Made from stainless steel with a french speakeasy style, this cocktail shaker is durable and rust resistant to survive the general wear and tear of bar service. Create classic cocktails, or come up with your own unique twist. Its two-piece design is easy to open and close, providing quick use during busy service times.
Mix up your cocktail presentation with this stainless steel mixing spoon. Not only does it look fantastic, it is extremely practical. The spoon is an ideal length to reach the bottom of a cocktail glass, it features a twisted stem for creating layered cocktails as well as a flat base on the handle to crush ingredients and extract flavour.
Durable and easy to maintain, this is the perfect strainer for mixing Juleps and other cocktails. This vintage bartending tool is ideal for straining pulp, ice, seeds, fruits and herbs from cocktails when mixing.
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Set
- Includes Shaker, Spoon & Strainer
- Stainless Steel Finish
- Larger shaker that is great for making multiples of a cocktail
- Spoon is ideal for tall cocktail glasses
- Strainer has perfectly proportioned holes for quick straining without getting any pulp and ice into your cocktail
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
Baristic offers high quality bar supplies suitable for buzzing high street bars to the avid mixologist at home. The thorough and extensive bar collection from Baristic encompasses a wide range of products that any hospitality operator would require to create and serve cold beverages. Browse cocktail spoons and shakers, to speed bar rails and wine coolers.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.