The new Whirlpool Omnia AWZ9HP/PRO Heat Pump Commercial Tumble Dryer features outstanding 9kg drum capacity, so you will never run out of space. Exclusive 6th SENSE technology that constantly monitors the moisture in the drum, protecting your clothes and providing ideal drying results. Glass door design. Heat pump technology that effectively re-heats the air in the appliance, significantly reducing energy consumption. 3Dry Air Care technology with 3D AirFlow and SoftMove, ensuring a delicate drying action, with multiple steam jets and air cushions that both dry and protect your laundry.
The unique 6TH SENSE 3Dry ensures intelligent control of the drying process, whereas 3DRY Technology provides uniform heat distribution inside the drum thanks to multiple flows of warm air. For evenly-dried results also on bulky items.
6th Sense automatically detects the amount of laundry and sets the right drying cycle time, guaranteeing the desired dryness level, with time and energyoptimization.
Keep your garments fresh up to 6 hours after the cycle is over. Innovative FreshCare+ system takes care of your garments inside the dryer thanks to intelligent delicate temperature control and delicate tumbling action that keep garments fresh and prevent bad odours. FreshCare+ treatment leaves truly fresher clothes and peace of mind - even hours after the end of the cycle.
All the space you need. With an outstanding 9kg drum capacity, this Whirlpool Dryer provides all the space you need for your laundry.
Enjoy the silence. This Whirlpool Dryer is designed to provide ideal results, while functioning at very low noise levels, so you can enjoy some extra peace and quiet.
Energy Class A++
Improved energy efficiency. With its A++ energy rating, this Whirlpool Dryer will allow you to enjoy both ideal results and very low energy consumption.
- 9kg tumble dryer capacity
- 120 litre drum volume
- 19 programmes
- A++ Energy Rated
- 1 year parts & labour cover
- Commercial warranty as standard
- Whirlpool 6th Sense Technology
- Heat Pump technology
- 3DRY technology
- FreshCare+ technology
- Glass Door
- Noise Level: 64dB(A)
- Electronic controls w/ large text display
- Child lock
- White Exterior
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):44.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:2-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):656|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):849|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):595|
|Model Number||Model Number:AWZ9HP/PRO|
|Load Capacity (Kg)||Load Capacity (Kg):9|
|Cycle Type||Cycle Type:Selectable|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Heat Pump|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Load Type||Load Type:Front|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
Whirlpool was established over 100 years ago in Michigan USA and quickly succeeded in becoming a leading manufacturer of major home appliances. Whirlpool Professional started expanding on this reputation in 2004, offering high quality commercial appliances, including washing machines and tumble dryers, to the professional services industry in Europe.
The industrial know-how of Whirlpool guarantees production standards for the professional line of products, each machine rigorously tested to quality specifications. As a result, Whirlpool Professional products have an innovative, robust and flexible design that is exceptionally attractive, and makes the work of professionals simpler and more rewarding.
Since entering the UK market in 2004, their reputation amongst catering, hospitality and care professionals has grown even stronger, now well established as a leading brand in the UK ware washer market.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£32.12||£7.41||£231.27|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.